Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Wayne Lai finds some time to accompany Bosco Wong

(Picture, from left to right: Wayne Lai, Bosco Wong)

Artiste Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) turned up at Bosco Wong's (黃宗澤) father funeral at Hung Hom and expressed his deepest condolence to Bosco. When asked if Wayne knew his father, he replied nope and said: "I filmed several series with him before and he needs friends' supports at this time. I came across this stage before and my parents is no longer here." He added he knew the news after reading the article: "I need to work in Mainland China tomorrow and can only stay here for a short while. (Will you ask him out and accompany him?) Depends on the timing. I always said I wanted to ask him out but too busy. I told him I will go to his restaurant." Also, Otto Chan (陳志健) and his wife came over to the funeral earlier.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.