Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tang Wei wishes to act with her Korean husband, Kim Tae Yong again


On 25 November, Tang Wei (湯唯) attended a Christmas event and expressed her Korean husband, Kim Tae Yong (金泰勇) was very busy. He needed to teach, write the script and had many working plans currently and she will support her husband. When asked if she will film drama with her husband in order to spend more time together, Tang Wei said: "I always say it but he does not give me an opportunity. Please help me to tell him to give role to me as I wish to act with him together again."

When mentioned about her husband's birthday will be next month, Tang Wei kept silent. The reporters then asked if she forget her husband's birthday, Tang Wei smiled: "Actually, I always forget my own birthday too and everyday can also be birthday, Christmas and Chinese New Year."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.