Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 18, 2015

Raymond Lam wishes to learn from Jacky Cheung and participate in Musical

(Picture, from left to right: Jacky Cheung, Raymond Lam)

Singer Raymond Lam (林峯) accepted an interview from radio station and when asked if there was any differences between his manager's company and Emperor Entertainment Group after returning to showbiz in 2 years plus, he said: "I can try something different in music and filming. Thank you to Albert Yeung (楊受成) and (吳雨). They give me many chances to develop and resources to support me."

Asking if he wanted to try out other challenges, Raymond replied he wished to participate in musical: "I have been singing, acting and dancing for past 10 years and really admire Jacky Cheung (張學友) as his Snow.Wolf.Lake (雪狼湖) musical is very powerful. It must be a nice song with good script and musical is way harder than concert. (Is Mr Yeung aware of it?) Let me finish my current work first and I need to prepare my concert for next year too."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.