Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Raymond Lam discloses his new album does not contain sentimental love songs


Artiste Raymond Lam (林峯) accepted an interview from radio station and expressed he played roller coaster for consecutive times before: "I played until puking but will only try one time for now. Once, I went to ghost house and felt very scared but the westerners queuing behind me have no reactions. I then realise I am scared of going to ghost house." When mentioned he was busying preparing his new album, Raymond said: "Others always say that I sing very tragic songs and it creates this image of me as a result. In fact, I am a happy person and my new songs are positive and not sad at all."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.