Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, December 14, 2015

Pakho Chau has no kissing scene with Annie Liu when acts as her husband?

(Picture, from left to right: Alex Lam, Annie Liu, Pakho Chau)

One week ago, Pakho Chau (周柏豪), Alex Lam (林德信) and Annie Liu (劉心悠) are shooting the poster for the movie, My Wife is a Superstar (我老婆係明星). In the movie, Alex Lam will woo Annie Liu. When asked if both of them had any intimate scenes, Alex Lam said: "No, chasing her." However, Pakho Chau remembered Alex Lam and Annie Liu had kissing scene and he said: "You have goodbye kiss. (Intimate scenes?) Looks like more than me. There is none for me  when I act as Annie Liu's husband."

Pakho Chau expressed Alex Lam and he had quarrel scene and it turned out Alex Lam and had loud voice.. Pakho Chau said: "In fact, I have a loud voice and assume I am the loudest. It turns out Alex is much more fiercer and I am scared by him."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.