Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Eliza Sam wishes to celebrate Christmas with her boyfriend in Hong Kong


Actress Eliza Sam (岑麗香) attended the worshipping ceremony of TVB new series, Triad Boss Under the Line of Fire (火線下的江湖大佬) and acted as a gentle OL but loved lion dance. Eliza said: "I learned few lessons of lion dance previously and the lion head is very heavy and my arms are aching after the practice. (Asks your boyfriend to massage?) No need as filming. He is in overseas now and I can massage myself. (Is your boyfriend celebrating Christmas with you in Hong Kong?) No idea. I need to film series and we are very busy. Of course, I hope he will come over."

Eliza expressed she felt elated to learn many stuff from Kent Cheng (鄭則士), Kingdom Yuen (苑瓊丹), Tommy Wong (黃光亮) and other veterans, and they frequently added dialogues but able to handle it. When asked if she had NG due to added dialogues, Eliza said: "Will NG even if you understand it. (Do not understand any jokes or vulgarities?) Yes and I wish to learn it in case somebody scolds me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.