Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, November 29, 2015

TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015: Kristal Tin and Nancy Wu are the winners of My Favourites TVB Actress in a Leading Role Award


Both Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) and Nancy Wu (胡定欣) are the winners of My Favourite TVB Actress in a Leading Role (最喜愛TVB女主角) Award based on Ghost of Relatively (鬼同你OT) series during TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015 (TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015). They held hands togethers and their tears came down when going up to the stage together.

Kristal Tin expressed her gratitude to her husband as she was seldom at home

Nancy shouted and said: "I will never forget this moment and feel strange when making the announcement. Many people are aware I started as a singer and filmed series for 13 years as a result. Thank you to Kristal Tin and I do not expect such good effects during filming. Thank you to the support from audiences."

Kristal said: "Thank you to my husband, Chapman To (杜汶澤) who can tolerate his wife is seldom at home. I love you! Honestly, I feel pressured initially as worried that Nancy will be unhappy if I am the winner. She is a hardworking actress and deserves it."

In addition, Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) won My Favourite TVB Actor in a Leading Role (最喜愛TVB男主角) Award based on Captain on Destiny (張保仔) series and beat his opponents including Louis Cheung (張繼聰) (Momentary Lapse of Reason 收規華) and Tony Hung (洪永城) (Captain of Destiny 張保仔).

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.