Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, November 28, 2015

TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015: Him Law won My Top 16 Favourite Drama Characters Award


Him Law (羅仲謙) won My Top 16 Favourite Drama Characters (最喜愛TVB電視角色) Award based on Young Charioteers (衝線) series during TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015 (TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015). On the stage, he said: "Thank you to the audiences for voting me, Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) and Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) as we are a team. Thank you to TVB for giving me a role in new series and I hope to bring additional entertainments to everybody in the future. I guess I might not film idol drama after several years and this time is an exception." His girlfriend, Tavia Yeung (楊怡) was sitting down and listening to Him Law attentively when delivering his speech."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.