Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, November 29, 2015

TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015: Elaine Yiu won My Favourite TVB Actress in a Supporting Role Award



Elaine Yiu (姚子羚) wore an evening gown revealing her back to attend TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015 (TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015) and won My Favourite TVB Actress in a Supporting Role (最喜愛TVB女配角) Award based on Raising the Bar (四個女仔三個BAR) series. On the stage, she shouted and said: "Sorry for my wet eyes. It is my second time to receive award after joining for 13 years. It is very meaningful to me as I can get award together with my 'sisters' including Nancy Wu (胡定欣), Mandy Wong (黃智雯) and Selena Li (李施嬅) on the stage. I feel grateful to my mother as she boils red dates and longan tea for me before boarding the plane." Nancy, Mandy and Selena also felt touched and their tears started to come down.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.