Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, November 16, 2015

Shawn Yue celebrates his 34th birthday



Actor and singer Shawn Yue (余文樂) celebrated his 34th birthday on November 13th. Although Shawn who is now 34 years old and still single, had no thought of celebrating his birthday and just wanted to work. However, his good friends purposely flew from Hong Kong to Beijing to visit him and celebrate his birthday.

Shawn left a message on instagram saying this birthday was the best birthday he has ever had. He wrote: "I just wanted to focus on filming for this year's birthday and didn't want to celebrate, but I never have thought they (friends) would fly all the way here from Hong Kong to visit me. I am very moved by this surprise. With your blessings in my life!! LOVE U ALL! You had to wait one whole night for me at the filming site, just waiting for me to cut the cake. This is the most touching birthday I have ever had!". A lot of his fans have said that Shawn should quickly find a girlfriend!

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.       

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.