Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, November 23, 2015

Pakho Chau feels happy to work together with Raymond Wong again


Pakho Chau (周柏豪) and Raymond Wong (黃浩然) went to Beijing to work together and Pakho Chau shared their photo on the Internet. He expressed he worked with Raymond as a newcomer before and said: "This cooperation reminds me of the filming of ICAC Investigator 2009 (廉政行動2009) and I am a newcomer at that time. During the filming, he taught me many stuff and shared his knowledge with me. Hence, I feel a sense of security upon seeing him and he resembles an elder brother. It has been 7 years since we work together after the filming of ICAC Investigators in 2008. The feelings remain the same and I keep treating him to hot dogs and sausages. I will not disclose why I have many hot dogs and sausages now first. Haha!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.