Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, November 7, 2015

On Weibo: Michelle Ye released a message and refused to forgive the celebrity who slandered her


Five days ago on Weibo, Michelle Ye (葉璇) released a message relating to someone who has been slandering her on public stage several times and this person wished to participate in the programme hosted by Michelle Ye: I have not met this person before and he/ she slandered me on public stage many times. Yet, he/ she wants to participate in my programme now and the producer questioned him/ her after that. He/ she replied that he/she did not defame me before but apologise to me privately through Monica Mok. Do you consider this as sincerity? He/ she should issue public apology? As a person with principles, should I work with him/ her for the sake of fees?"

Subsequently, many netizens left messages to tell Michelle to forgive that person but it caused her to be mad instead. She replied to the netizens: "Do you feel happy to receive fake apology? Is this your values? I feel this is encouraging the offender and I only feel happy towards people who is sincere to repent." Michelle then left another message: "This person is known to be petty all along and said ' you should understand as an artiste and you definitely become a tool frequently and feel remorseful about your words after.' I am not treated as a tool before and do not feel regret about my words. Adults should be responsible for your own actions. Hence, I always think carefully before speaking."

Mentioning about slander, who is the celebrity that Michelle Ye is referring to?

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.