Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Linda Chung mentioned about the 'chase after' incident again: I thought I would be dead



(TVB series, The Biter Bitten)

On 22 November, the episode starring artiste Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) as the guest in TVB show, Warner Bros (娛樂3兄弟) was broadcasted and she mentioned about the disappearance experience when filming The Biter Bitten (人生馬戲團) series in Mainland China 10 years ago. It becomes the hottest topic once again. In August 2005, Shirley Yeung (楊思琦), Benny Chan (陳浩民), Michael Tong (唐文龍) and Linda were filming The Biter Bitten series in Panyu District and they went out to sing karaoke with crew team for enjoyment. However, it was rumoured they were robbed by local robbers and Shirley and Linda were disappeared for many hours. Hence, TVB senior managements ordered the related parties to seal their mouths and it caused many speculations over the years.

Linda assumed they would be dead

During the Warner Bros programme, Linda brought up the incident again: "It happened 10 years ago and we did not disappear for 72 hours. This incident remains a mystery to me until now." She disclosed 7th August was Shirley's birthday and hoped to arrange a surprise party for her. Michael Tong suggested a karaoke place which was considered quite safe and it was a 5 minutes journey. Thus, Linda told Michael and Benny to arrange it and said: "We sang until 1 plus in the morning and most people had left. 10 of us walked out together and I walked away first to get a cab. When I opened the cab door, around 10 to 20 men holding big and shiny knifes running towards our direction. One of them raised their hand and said: 'do not go 別走' in Mandarin. I felt they were coming after us and they chased us until a dead end. At that point, I thought we were surely dead. I did not understand why the rubbish was piled up high and there was some branches and a big hole. I then told Shirley to jump. I saw their legs and they were using torchlight to look for us. It was very scary and I really thought I will be dead."

Felt scared when hearing the cab door was opened

Subsequently, the assistant director called Linda that the bad guys were gone but she remained frightened and wanted to continue to hide: "I felt more scared when he said that word as worried they would catch me immediately once I walked out. Eventually, I did not walk out and my leg was injured. Finally, he found us and I was shouting after that. I appeared to have post-traumatic stress disorder after the incident." Linda disclosed that she felt scared even to the extent of shouting whenever the cab door was opened and hearing the 'keng keng' sound (鏗鏗聲). She only managed to remain calm after 1.5 years and when asked about the reason for 'chase after' them, Linda said: "I guess it is a case of mistaken identity."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.