Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Cyndi Wang wears wedding gown seven times


Taiwanese singer, Cyndi Wang (王心凌) will be holding her concert at Taipei Arena in January 2016. Recently, she wears wedding gown designed by two top designer from Japan and also wears it several times when filming idol dramas. Cyndi felt that wedding gown must always be white colour but it could be colourful too: "This is my 7th time wearing wedding gown in my life and I need to wear it when filming almost every idol drama. I even wore it twice in one drama. What should I wear if I am getting married in reality? My work schedule is full until 2016 thus, marriage thought is not with my current plan."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.