Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Bobby Au Yeung praises Nancy Wu for her acting






Artiste Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華), Nancy Wu (胡定欣), Joyce Tang (滕麗名), Koni Lui (呂慧儀), Law Lan (羅蘭), Wu Fung (胡楓), Lau Kong (劉江) and more, had their costume fitting session for the upcoming drama House of Spirits (一屋老友記). Asked whether the drama is a century's classic? Bobby said: "It is indeed classic. People will eventually think about ghosts/spirits, but we don't use the word 'ghost'. It's about protecting friends. It's scaring people in  a funny way and not a horror scare". Bobby even praised Nancy Wu, as it's his first time working with her: "It is proved that I can still partner up with young women and I'm not getting old at all. She (Nancy) is a grown up woman and the she has improved a lot in the recent years. She has the style of a lead actress and has stability in her acting. She is very clear in every character she undertakes.

Worried about the frequent NG's

Nancy Wu who was praised by Bobby expressed: "I will continue to work hard. A while ago when I ran into him for a conversation, he encouraged me and now we can finally collaborate. (Are you worried of not able to hold in your laughter and have frequent NG's?) It would likely to happen. It is hard for me to hold in my laughter, even looking at him makes me laugh. Bobby is TVB's lucky star. I haven't even started filming with Bobby and I predict the drama will receive 33 points in ratings.

Have zero contact with Stephen Chan

When speaking about ex-TVB chief  Stephen Chan (陳志雲) charged for bribery over show payments, the case has been adjourned and the final decision will be made next month on the 18th. Nancy indicated: "I am unaware of the incident". (Are you in contact with Stephen?) We have no contact with each other. In the past, we only see each other at the company when I'm working, but I do hope he is okay.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.