Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Anthony Wong criticised someone's Mandarin was poor; Tony Hung said it seemed to resemble him


Two days ago, artiste Anthony Wong (黃秋生) watched StarHub TVB Awards 2015 (星和無綫電視大獎2015) and on Facebook, he criticised someone's Mandarin was poor and pronounced 'Spice Mum 辣媽' as 'Lama 喇嘛'. As he did not mention the specific artist, Tony Hung (洪永城) and Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) become the immediate suspects. Yesterday, Ruco replied: "I did not say 'Spice Mum 辣媽' or 'Lama 喇嘛', while Tony said: "It seems to resemble me but no answer."

How can we speak like this?

Anthony accepted the telephone interview and said: "I cannot remember everybody but the Mandarin is really poor and pronounced 'Spice Mum 辣媽' as 'Lama 喇嘛'. I was shocked instantly. Mandarin is a mandatory language in our industry as needs to speak, sing and act. Also, we have to look for gold in Mainland China and how can we speak like this? Please look for a teacher."

When mentioned they could be busy due to hectic work schedule, Anthony said: "I can tell the director that I am busy and no time to read. A chef has no time to cook and football member has insufficient time to practise. Can we do that? It is part of your job. Anyway, please treat me I am getting old, long-winded and no need to bother about me. Remember to write down this sentence!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.