Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

24 years old G.E.M. was mistaken as mother who ordered for her baby


24 years old singer, G.E.M. becomes famous after I Am a Singer (我是歌手) show last year and earns lots of money. Although she is popular in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, but the hotel staff mistook her as mother on that day.

Based on understanding, G.E.M. ordered healthy meal in the hotel but it turned out to be kid meal. As such, she shared photo of the meal and left a message: "I was stunned when the hotel staff delivered the meal into my hotel room...... Haha! I ordered a dish of salmon with less oil and the hotel staff assumed I ordered healthy kid meal for my baby...... Haha! It is so funny!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.