Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, October 26, 2015

On Weibo, Ruco Chan posted three emotional messages after becoming TV King again


38 years old Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) joins the entertainment industry almost 20 years and he was awarded TV King during StarHub TVB Awards 2015 (星和無綫電視大獎2015) in Singapore on 24 October 2015. On the stage, he said: "It proves my sacrifice is worth it!"

Ruco appeared to be emotional after becoming TV King. Yesterday morning on Weibo, he posted 3 separate messages expressing his misery when joining the industry.

In the first message, Ruco disclosed he suffered setbacks occasionally since joining and felt immune: "I slowly train myself to become immune!" He described his character was similar to his Eleventh Prince (十一貝勒) role in Captain of Destiny (張保仔) series: "I felt very emotional when receiving the award in Singapore and expressed my gratitude to people who gave me chances before. Eleventh Prince is such person and hope friends who like me will continue to support me. Those who dislike me, please give me more opinion and I will try my best to act well."

In the second message, Ruco mentioned he was not a social person and might be misunderstood at times: "My social networking skills is always poor since joining the industry. It becomes scary when it is poor. Hence, it creates misunderstanding easily and I am clueless when people misunderstand me most of the time. In all this years, I heard harsh words and suffered personal attacks and insults."

In the last message, Ruco revealed he was very nervous and the big burden was removed now: "Finally heaved a sign of relief! My anxiety and excited feelings is similar to last year before receiving the award. I do not film many series this year but at least, I handed the result slip to friends who like me. I love the character of Eleventh Prince role very much as his determination, graciousness, open and upright and fairness in gratitude and grudge moved me deeply. There is nothing I can ask for when I am given chance to act in my favourite role."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.