Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Louis Koo did not have money to buy dumbbells when young


Artiste Louis Koo (古天樂) attended the opening ceremony of fitness gym in Mong Kok and expressed he continued to exercise for 3 days despite his busy work schedule. He said: "Determination is most important when exercising and best not to be lazy. Although it is lonely to exercise, I will watch show when exercising. (Find someone to accompany you?) I will look for a coach first. (Seldom exercise in outside gym?) I prefer to exercise at home but cannot run too fast as my ligament is injured before. (Will monitor your weight?) I will check my fats level by using the equipment at home. (How high is your fats level?) It is at low level for long period but I do not monitor my weight though."

When asked if he will show off his muscles, Louis said: "No need to but will do it if required in the show. I have no money to buy dumbbells when young and try to use school bags as lifting weights. (Invest in opening a gym?) It does not cross my mind but exercising is good for body and have to monitor the diet as well. In fact, I do not eat fried food since young."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.