Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Congratulations to 3.5 months pregnant Aimee Chan again


Artiste Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) wore a tube dress to reveal 3 inches of 'career line' to attend jewellery brand event in Tsim Sha Tsui. When asked if her hubby, Moses Chan (陳豪) gave her any expensive present, Aimee said: "He gives 2 sons to me and it is the most precious gift. There is another big present that is the third child coming along!"

Aimee disclosed she was 3.5 months pregnant now but had no idea of the baby's gender: "Son or daughter does not matter and healthy is most important. My house already has 2 princes and I am fine with 4 more princes. (Wearing high heels?) Yes, 5 inches as working now and does not feel it is high. My husband and I love big family as more lively."

Earlier, Aimee was filming in Malaysia and expressed it was already completed: "I went to Ko Samui for vacation after completed filming and only knew I was pregnant after that. (Making baby in Ko Samui?) Not too sure. The elder son is 2 years old while the younger son is 8.5 months old. I will look after them personally as I love the warm feelings. (Will give birth again?) 3 is really enough as I really want to continue filming series."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.