Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, September 28, 2015

Joey Meng has long sightedness?


Earlier, artiste Joey Meng (萬綺雯) filmed a video clip as the spokesperson for contact lens brand. As she had low sugar level, Joey ate some sugar to prevent herself from fainting. She expressed her vision had changes as she grew older: "I do not realise it at first. I start to notice it is less clear when messaging and reading magazines by using tablet." Joey wore contact lens for more than 20 years and could not accept wearing spectacles with frame, and there was certain expectations towards the appearance as artiste.

Joey also disclosed assuming incidents about her husband: "I am a romantic person and prefer to go to restaurant with romantic atmosphere. Hence, my husband has love and hatred for me. He hopes to bring me to romantic places but worries about his vision at the same time. I will decide on the food if he forgets to bring another spectacles. He uses to be smarter than me but relies on me when making payment now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.