Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Raymond Lam denied his girlfriend, Karena Ng pressuring him for marriage


Singer Raymond Lam (林峯) attended the EEG 15th Anniversary Glamorous Concert (英皇娛樂15周年和華麗有約澳門演唱會) in Macau and when asked about the report relating to his girlfriend, Karena Ng (吳千語) was pressuring him for marriage, he laughed and said: "Nope but failed many times. Many friends from media are concerned about his but my focus is on career now and my schedule is packed until next year." Asked if they discussed marriage together, Raymond said: "Nope and please do not ask anymore. I only hope I have energy to play basketball and football when the children are 10 years old. (Consider to get married next year?) Not telling you as I have no idea."

When mentioned about his cousin, Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) got married in low-key manner earlier, Raymond replied he was surprised: "I was notified last minute but did congratulate her. (Learn from her to get married in low-key manner?) I will share with my family but will reply if the friends from media ask about it."

Mentioning about work, Raymond responded Karena went to Korea to film movie and he will be going to Korea for music related work too: "Hope nothing will happen. (Focusing on music this year?) I will be opening concert in Hong Kong in April 2016 and it is already approved but I am unaware about the exact rounds. (Will cancel if condition is bad?) Most likely not. All my songs are almost ready except for MV. (Did Karena stop you from going to Korea?) Nope and she should have no idea as I am informed by the crew team not long ago. Hope nothing will happen."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.