Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Guess how much did Charlene Choi win at racecourse?



Singer Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) appeared at racecourse and confessed excitedly that she won: "I do not know what to buy and saw Fengshui master, Mr Lee Shing Chak (李丞責) who told me a few numbers to bet and I really won. (How much?) My assistant and I bet $2000 and won around $1000 plus. (You are lucky?) No idea and I did not have any gambling luck and did not win any lottery before. (Didn't you win when you contribute with the company?) Nope, I have no luck but it does not mean I am unlucky. (Play mahjong?) Yes but I gambled little such as $500 and lost little only. Normally, we bet on dessert."

When mentioned she showed support to Big Bang's concert and missed JJ Lin's (林俊傑) concert which made him mad, Charlene replied she had already apologized to JJ Lin. Asked if the attraction of Big Bang member, T.O.P was more than JJ Lin, Charlene said: "Nope. I promised I will fly over to show support to his concert next time. (Treat him to dinner?) He should treat me since I am travelling there."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.