Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Food event: Samantha Ko keeps trying food without caring about her female goddess image?





TVB artiste Samantha Ko (高海寧) and singer, Jay Fung (馮允謙) attended a food event and Samantha was seen tasting all types of food continuously without caring about her female goddess image. She also showed her culinary skills thereafter.

Samantha confessed she loved to travel and was busy filming series lately: "I did not travel for almost 8 months. Initially, I planned to visit my friend who was married in Korea and stayed at her house but it was cancelled due to new Sars." She disclosed her friend and the citizens there remained pretty calm: "Perhaps they did not experience Sars before. I might be travelling to Taiwan with my granny after finishing my work in August."

When mentioned ATV had found the buyer successfully and had intention to poach TVB artistes, Samantha emphasised she had no plan to leave: "I have a long contract with TVB that always gives me many opportunities. In fact, I am not clear about ATV finding the buyer news and nothing to comment now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.