Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wayne Lai lamented he was an extra at that time and could not work together with Wai Ka Fai


Artiste Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) was filming new series, Eunuchs leave the Palace (公公出宮) in Tseung Kwan O TV City (將軍澳電視城) and when mentioned about the stock market (The Greed of Man 大時代) recently, Wayne replied he earned 30% profits and said: "Fortunately, it rose two weeks ago and I already sold it last week. I bought it when it was low and earned 30% profits. (Invest again?) Depends of the situation and cannot be too greedy. It resembled to depositing money in the bank and I preferred to increase my assets. (The Greed of Man series broke the midnight record and did you watch it?) Nope as I am working. The Greed of Man was a classic series starring Wai Ka Fai (韋家輝), Damian Lau (劉松仁), Sean Lau (劉青雲) and others. Unfortunately, I worked as an extra at that point and it was a regret that I failed to work with Wai Ka Fai.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.