Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New series, Limelight Years: Alex Fong and Linda Chung kissed 20 times in Lan Kwai Fong?




Artiste Alex Fong (方力申) went to the radio station to promote the new series, Limelight Years (華麗轉身) and expressed he watched the first episode again on the Internet. His girlfriend, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) praised his performance and he said: "Stephy praised me based on professional judgement and she said it was brilliant and felt Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) and I were quite interesting but of course not related to kissing scene. Damian Lau (劉松仁) and Liza Wang (汪明荃) complimented me for having a fit body shape."

Avoided from watching Stephy Tang's kissing scene

When asked if Stephy will feel jealous as he kissed Linda in the series several times, Alex said: "Nope and woman loves to watch but I will not watch her kissing scene. (Afraid to get mad?) Of course and it is meaningless to watch it. I will say to her 'oh my god' while she will reply that she forgotten about filming the kissing scene."

Kissed 20 times in Lan Kwai Fong

Alex expressed he tended to be nervous when came to kissing scenes and he will drink some hard liquor as preparation. However Linda BB was more nervous than him and he said: "Linda wanted to try the hard liquor too but had to rest for a while after trying a sip." Alex disclosed he will be more open during filming after drinking hard liquor and he will be 'action instructor' as guest performer: "Kissing scenes can be long or short and sometimes I will be 'action instructor'. I will ask for 'Cut' earlier and usually one Take will do. But the longest was in Lan Kwai Fong (蘭桂坊) as I had NG for 20 times due to long dialogue and many people were around."

Dared not think after kissing Linda BB

When asked about the feelings after kissing Linda BB, Alex laughed and said: "Did not taste it and think about it. I only care about the camera focus and there is no intimate scenes anyway. I only tried kissing her hard and can do the same to man too." When he was made fun of treating Linda BB as man, Alex tried to explain: "What I meant is I cannot feel the opposite party even I need to kiss a man."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.