Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, January 26, 2015

Jennifer Tse is certain that she and Sean Lee-Davies will not get back together



Jennifer Tse (謝婷婷) attended an event and said that her original plan for the New Year's is to travel to Canada, but because she has to participate in a fashion event, therefore her plan was cancelled. She smiled and said that her parents do not accompany her during the Lunar New Year, but she would giver her greetings to them. When mentioned about earlier magazine tabloid Good News (好報) captured photos of her and ex-lover Sean Lee-Davies (戴尚安) meeting up. Jennifer said the photo was taken last November and they have no contact recently. In relation to getting back together? She reassured: "No"(What are your plans?) It's a new year, need to move forward. (Anyone pursuing you?) I am very busy, I am busy with filming. I have been working non-stop for nearly a month. (What about you and Sean's exhibition events?) I would attend if I do have the time. (Still need to go to Africa?)  I wouldn't go again. If I do go, I would go by myself.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.