Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Ron Ng defends TVB: I am not 'frozen' and the company treats me good


Artiste Ron Ng (吳卓羲) accepted an interview from radio station and disclosed he was currently filming a modern romance series in Shenzhen (深圳). When mentioned about his role in the series, Lady Sour (醋娘子), Ron disclosed that Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) and he had established great rapport since acting in series, Triumph in the Skies (衝上雲霄), together and said: "We create some laughter during filming and work happily together." He added: "The most amusing scene is Myolie Wu used the flute to play fast songs to encourage me when I am blind. I then tell her: 'I usually play slow songs.' However, she seems proud of herself and enjoys herself too." When asked if TVB 'frozen' him, Ron laughed and said: "They will not give me opportunities to earn money if they 'frozen' me. In fact, the company treats me good and accept series in Mainland China on my behalf and please stop worrying for me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.