Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, December 22, 2014

Jacqueline Chong shares her health and beauty secrets


Recently, the weather is very dry and renowned model, Jacqueline Chong (莊思敏), has her own secrets for health and beauty maintenance. She said: "Everyday, I will eat one spoon of honey to nourish my throat and will cook some dessert as well. I will drink some whenever outside and hot beverage to keep my stomach warm when the weather turns cold." As for beauty area, Jacqueline preferred to use organic products and said: "Sometimes, I will create my own mask. Honey is also good to use as mask, nourish throat, collagen and whitening effects."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.