Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Vincent Wong: I love singing and wish to be become a singer



Vincent Wong (王浩信) went to an old folks home in Sha Tian (沙田) to promote the series, Tomorrow is Another Day (再戰明天) and songs as well. Although he was currently filming new series, Flat Slaves (樓奴), but he still took two days to practise singing and sing the oldies to the elderly people there.

When asked if it rose his temptation for singing, Vincent said: "I love singing and in fact, I am liaising with a company for me to sing the theme song. Although the singing market is not that good, but there is some hopes and I do maintain my skills. (Remind yourself as a singer previously?) Yes and I really miss it! I feel very happy to sing songs now!" He disclosed the filming for new series, Flat Slaves will be completed on 29 October and worked together on new series with Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) on 1 November.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.