Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Alien Huang: I will turn 31 years old in November this year



Five days ago, Taiwanese singer, Alien Huang (黃鴻升) attended the concert in Hong Kong and congratulated Blackie Chen (陳建州) and his wife, Christine Fan (范瑋琪) for her pregnancywith twins.

Alien said: "I will try to congratulate them when I return to Taiwan and this is a happy news. I have become an uncle and my sister is also pregnant with a son. (When is your turn?) I will get into the queue if have a partner. First of all, must have partner. Honestly, I hope before I can reach 35 years old and I will turn 31 years old in November this year. Therefore, I must push myself."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.