Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Kenneth Ma: I do not feel stress even when facing the seniors




TVB Artiste, Kenneth Ma (馬國明) was filming new series, The Hero (梟雄), in TVB City (電視城) and said: "I have started filming for few weeks and very happy to learn from the seniors." Besides collaborating with movie king, Anthony Wong (黃秋生), it was also a rare opportunity for Kenneth to work with Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) as they last acted together around 10 years ago. Kenneth said: "I have many scenes with Kent Tong and discover the senior is very powerful and possess their own style when they start to act. Filming this series is a good chance for me to learn from the seniors. Although I do not have any scenes with Anthony Wong, but I can pop by to watch him act if I am free."

Willing to change the road of acting

When asked if Anthony passed any tips over, Kenneth said: "Nope, as I have no scenes with him. However, Wayne did teach me when I ask him on how to improve my acting and I am happy if guided by a senior and I can upgrade myself too.I usually act according to my style thus I feel that my performance looks similar in every series. I am willing to change the road of acting if the film producer discovers my hidden talent or somebody highlights to me."

Kenneth confessed that he did not feel any stress upon facing the movie king and said: "Everyone is good and the more powerful the senior is, they will not give much pressure as they understand the stress too. As such, we will request the director to re-take the scene if the acting is not up to par. Currently, every seniors whom I have meet are very good."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.