Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Film new series: Roger Kwok sits on a wheelchair until bye bye meat disappears



Artiste Roger Kwok (郭晉安) accepted Louis Yuen's (阮兆祥) interview in the radio station and disclosed that he was in the industry already for 28 years. He said: "I have acted as main lead for 30 series and film more than 2000 episodes. I think I can buy a helicopter tomorrow if I am paid in US dollars.". Roger expressed that Cindy Au (歐倩怡) and him will be entering into a 8th year wedding anniversary and Louis taught him several methods to celebrate his anniversary during the vacation.

When mentioned about the incident related to Malaysia Airlines, Roger said: "We are going to Thailand and not Malaysia. I will not choose Malaysia Airlines as there is a phobia, but it should not be a human error.".

When asked about his role as a villain barrister sitting on a wheelchair in the new series, Black Heart White Soul (忠奸人), Roger said: "I assume it will be very comfortable. In fact, I need to use hands instead of legs and my bye bye meat disappears as a result.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.