Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Christine Ng undertook half anesthesia liposuction


Artiste Christine Ng (伍詠薇) attended an opening ceremony for a Medical Group. Christine has good experience for skin treatment and would also share beauty tips, but earlier she undertook a liposuction procedure. She said: "I know recently there have been a lot of medical and cosmetic accidents. I would not worry because, I have also been selling beauty products and the companies who create the products are no problem". (Does liposuction hurt?) No pain, half anesthesia around the belly button area. The procedure wasn't long.

When asked about Sheila Chan's (陳淑蘭) recent cosmetic incident resulting her in slurred speech, she said she has also noticed about the news. "I know Sheila, but I did not ask her. I am a very careful person and I hope she will get well soon".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal 
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.