Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Carina Lau will not celebrate husband's birthday: He will not be lonely

 (Picture: Left: Carina Lau - Right: Tony Leung)

 (Picture: Carina and Chilam)

Carina Lau (劉嘉玲) attended a watch brand event, but not long after arriving, she left the event quickly and was asked whether she was leaving to celebrate husband Tony's (梁朝偉) birthday? Carina said: "No, I need to go for my stage play rehearsal Tonnochy Road (杜老誌). I need to rehearse for eight hours everyday, so I need to borrow you (reporters) to help me wish Wai Zai (Tony Leung) a Happy Birthday". (Have you had an early celebration?) No. (Have you given him a surprise?) Surprise is, cannot have a meal with him. (His fans celebrated with him a few days ago?) Yes, his fans from around the world celebrate his birthday every year, therefore he will not be lonely.(Will you give him a present?) It's already prepared, he will also give me a present too. I am not sure if he will like the present, but it is my kindness.

Vomiting from too much stress

In addition, Carina also revealed she will need two more extra weeks for rehearsal and there is a lot of stress for the show, thinking that she is unfamiliar with the theater settings, which resulted in having insomnia. She does not take sleeping pills, because she will not rely on medication. She said: "Recently I went to check on my health, realizing the amount of stress I have. At times I would be agitated, vomit and feeling unwell. I have never had these symptoms before. Now when I sleep, walking and exercising, the dialogues for the play would be running through my mind". (Wai Zai needs to be patient?) Yes. (He can be patient?) He can try not to say anything. He is preparing and exercising for a new film, releasing in September. He will announce the new film himself, but it's comedy. He is exercising on physical strength to become fit. I also need to exercise for physical strength, because there are 26 scenes for the play without a stunt double. I have temporarily quit alcohol, so I have more concentration. I feel stage play is very different to film. In stage play, you have to 'Stand by' every minute and every second and be immersed into the character. I admire Gardner Tse (謝君豪), when he acts, he quickly gets into his character. Meanwhile, me and Tony Leung Ka Fai (梁家輝) still find it difficult to get into our characters.

Source: ON.CC (HK)  
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.