Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Rachel Lee's ex-husband invites her to become spokesperson: how to work together?

(Rachel Lee and her ex-husband)



Artiste Rachel Lee (李麗珍) attended the promotion activities for TVB series, Never Dance Alone (女人俱樂部) in Yau Tong (油塘). Her popularity was increased and her ex-husband called her to become the skin care spokesperson, and this caused Rachel had nightmares at night instead.

Rachel said "Mr Xu calls me and hopes I will be the spokesperson. Many incidents happen and how to work together? I am unsure if I can receive any money. It is a long time since he gives alimony and anyway, we seldom keep in contact."

When asked about the reasons for not chasing after him for alimony, Rachel said "I did and even sue him once. But I do not chase after my daughter is 18 years old. I forget about it even if he does not want to take on the responsibility. It does not matter how big the amount is and I have forgiven him. Hope he will let me off and stop harassing me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.