Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 16, 2014

Priscilla Wong replies to Edwin Siu's confession: I prefer to let nature takes course

(Picture from left to right: Edwin Siu, Priscilla Wong)

Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) accepted an interview from television station and confessed that he was currently wooing Priscilla Wong (黃翠如), and defended her that she was not a 'third party'. However, Edwin's ex-girlfriend, Gigi Ho (何傲芝) left a message on her blog: "The devil cannot win!" and this made the matter complicated. Priscilla returned to TVB City to resume filming and when asked about the comment left by Gigi Ho, she said "No reply!"

As for the confession made by Edwin Siu to pursue after her, Priscilla said "That night, the film producer, Tony Hung (洪永城) and I watch the debut of Pilgrimage to Football Meccas (走過足球聖地). It is very touching and hope I can continue the simple life, and continue to work hard. (Are you touched by Edwin Siu?) Thank you to all who support me. (Edwin Siu confesses to woo you?) Let nature takes course and I wish to be simple. (Under great pressure?) We face stress regardless of the occupation and it depends on how we manage. I am okay but my memory is poor. (Did it affect your mood?) Ok. We film the Pilgrimage to Football Meccas for two months and the filming process is difficult. Thus, I feel quite touched upon watching it. (Edwin disclosed your relationship with him is better while you are filming in South America?) At that time, I am working hard and the wifi signal there is very poor. We do not get to chat everyday and I prefer to let nature takes course. (Worry any obstacles in your relationship?) It is hard for me to answer and let nature takes course."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.