Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Jeannie Chan works with Movie King, Tony Leung thrice

(Picture from left to right: Tony Leung, Jeannie Chan)

In the series, Never Dance Alone (女人俱樂部), Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) was acting as the younger version of Flora Chan (陳慧珊). In fact, Jeannie acted in many movies and worked together with the movie king, Tony Leung (梁家輝), thrice.

Jeannie praised Tony was very friendly, no airs and did not give any pressure to the opposite party. She said "I am very lucky and able to work with the movie king thrice. The movie, Cold War (寒戰) was my first acting and I am very nervous. Fortunately, Tony (gor) takes the initative to talk to me and said he saw my contact lens commercial and praises my eyes know how to act. I am overjoyed. The second movie is Tales from the Dark (迷離夜) and I act as a pregnant woman. Tony (gor) recognises me despite a complete different image. In the recent movie, Horse Trader (盜馬記), I act as his daughter and continues to call me as his daughter although taking a break from filming. He is indeed friendly!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.