Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Film for The Misadventure of Zoo: Kenneth Ma requests for kiss scenes with Niki Chow

(Picture from left to right: Kenneth Ma, Niki Chow)



(Picture: Mandy Wong)



Artiste Kenneth Ma (馬國明) and Niki Chow (周麗淇) were filming a scene of snatching paper floral tributes for new series, The Misadventure of Zoo (流氓皇帝), in Tseung Kwan O TVB City (將軍澳電視城). In the series, Niki needed to act from 17 to 70 years old and was shocked after applying cosmetics to make herself old recently. She said "I am shocked when I first see it. The audiences cannot recognise me when I am filming outdoor scenes. During the filming, I need to pretend I have a sore back, shaking hands which cause me to have an aching back.".

In the series, Kenneth and Niki had no kissing scenes when Niki applied the make-up to make herself old, but Kenneth laughed and requested for additional kiss scenes and Niki said "I tell him it is better not to as it will scare people when I look so old.".

When asked if he really wanted to have kiss scenes with Niki, Kenneth said "Of course I want to. This is my first time working with her and I want to keep it as a memory. " Then he disclosed that it was difficult to film the snatching paper floral tributes, as he to run around and sweat profusely.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.