Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Carman Lee decides to film series after one word from Chow Yun Fat

(Picture from left to right: Chow Yun Fat, Carman Lee)

(Picture from left to right: Eric Tsang, Carman Lee)

It has been ten years since Carman Lee (李若彤) filmed series. When she went to promote new series, Never Dance Alone (女人俱樂部) in radio station and asked about the reasons that made her to resume filming, Carman said "Once, I bump into Chow Yun Fat (周潤發) while taking the flight and he feels that I purposely find an excuse not to work and added a sentence: 'How can a person not to work?". Subsequently, I run into Eric Tsang (曾志偉) and asks me if I am interested to film series. I agree as I assume he asks me casually and tells me to film Never Dance Alone after four months later.".

Carman disclosed that she did not really want to film series but decided to accept the series, Never Dance Alone after dreaming of herself filming series happily on a particular night.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.