Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, April 14, 2014

Stephanie Ho: Frenchman asked me for my phone number



Singer Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) today attended a radio station to promote her first new song Motorcycle Scooter (綿羊仔). Stephanie said that her new song should have been released last year but had to be delayed to this year and she also mentioned: "This year I will be filming for a new drama and hopefully I can juggle music and acting". (Will this year be less competitive as a newcomer, since there aren't many other newcomers in the industry?) "The most important thing is to do well".

Additionally, Stephanie mentioned that earlier she and her family went on a trip to Europe and even went to watch Barcelona versus Atletico Madrid soccer match. (Anything special happened during the trip?) "Yes! there was a Frenchman who told me that I was pretty and asked me for my phone number, but I did not give it to him because my family was around. If they weren't around I would have given my number to keep contact and become friends". (Aren't you afraid of the Malaysia Airlines kidnapping incident?) "I have not thought of that".

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.