Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cecilia Cheung confesses she becomes a Third Party before and hides in the Wardrobe




Cecilia Cheung (張栢芝) accepted an interview from the radio station and when talked about her first love memories, she replied "I am very sad when I have my first break-up but do not cut my wrist. At that moment, I am in Australia (澳洲) and my ex-boyfriend has another girlfriend behind my back and I become the third party. There is once, that girl comes to his house and my ex-boyfriend immediately hids me into the wardrobe when the doorbell rings. I still have to see them showing their love for each other and at that instant, it resembles Edmond Leong's (梁漢文) song, 'Duo Yu Yi Gui Li'."

However, Cecilia did not wish to hurt anybody so did not come out from the wardrobe at that point and said "I see my ex-boyfriend wants to bring that girl out but she seems reluctant to leave his house. In fact, that girl is quite pitiful. I hide in the wardrobe for half an hour and almost fall asleep."

Cecilia expressed that girls will change their love mindset as we get older and said "One wishes to remain stable and give birth to baby when reaches 28 or 29 years old. Initially, one's dream is to find a prince charming but one will not feel vex when manages to find someone to take care of."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.