Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Steven Ma is confident despite a weight gain


Recently, reports had been pointing that Steven Ma (馬浚偉) had a weight gain and confessed that he did grow fatter too, due to consuming 'milk powder' reason. Steven said "Lately, I see many messages that I have gain weight and this is true.I feel that I am 'meaty' now and guess this is the side effect from the 'milk powder'. Please do not worry. I will go on a diet once satisfied with my muscle. I will not let myself become a 'fat man'. However, please bear with me for the time being and allow me to change my name to 'pig' Chun Wai. Haha!"

In fact, Steven was trying to gain weight in order to grow some muscles. It was obvious that Steven's arm was big and full of confidence in the self-taken photo.

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.