Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Myolie asks for forgiveness when her fans realise they are tricked





Myolie Wu's (胡杏兒) photos had become a headline currently and eventually confessed in her blog that "It is only a game and a dream, and only playing around!" Perhaps Myolie realised that the game was out of control and commented by the netizens as nonsense. Thus, she admitted her mistake in her blog immediately and will not deceive anybody and the feelings.

Myolie said "Actually the sentence, 'I found it!' means I can share my happiness and worries with my good friends and it is so good with them around! I would like to say thank you to all netizens who care about me and know that you all love me very much. Johnson said I am too serious in everything and have to relax and play around sometimes. However, I promise I will not deceive you all again."

Myolie uploaded the photos of her Korea trip and found a group of good friends consisting of Paisley Wu (胡蓓蔚), Nancy Wu (胡定欣), Johnson Lee (李思捷) and Mandy Wong (黃智雯). All were smiling happily in the photos and the fans decided to forget about everything, and felt happy for Myolie. Also, many felt envy and jealous of Johnson whom got to take photos with a group of girls.

Related News: Myolie Wu finds her prince charming?

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.