Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Margaret Chung teaches Yim Ho & Bernice Liu Yoga to reduce Stress




Margaret Chung (鍾麗淇) appeared in a television programme which was hosted by Yim Ho (嚴浩) and Bernice Liu (廖碧兒). During the programme, she shared her experiences about her daughter's health condition and when her mother passed away. Margaret confessed year 2011 was the saddest year for her and said "My daughter is admitted into the hospital for 3 months due to health problems when she is six months old. I am very worried when my mum is diagnosed with breast cancer and both are my loved ones. However, my mum is very optimistic and console me instead." Margaret revealed all these difficulties made her stronger and being a yoga instructor, she taught Yim and Bernice yoga to reduce stress.

After withdrawing from the entertainment industry, Margaret became a yoga instructor as she loved to reduce stress through yoga. Margaret said "There is once after Almen Wong and I finish filming in Australia, she encourages me to try yoga and the first few classes are quite difficult. But it helps me to train my concentration, patience and increase my body flexibility."

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.