Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Eliza Sam will get advice from seniors



Artiste Eliza Sam (岑麗香) is filming at TVB City in Tseung Kwan O for new series Double Fantasies (無雙譜) and accepted an interview. During the interview she said she is honoured to be working with so many seniors. She said "The drama will finish filming at the end of April. I am very happy to be working with Kristal Tin (田蕊妮)and Wayne Lai (黎耀祥). I can even get advice from them". She also said that to play her character, a lot of imagination has been used, such as taking a fish scale from her body to save someone. (Taking a rest after filming?) "I will be taking a rest, but have not thought of where to go".

When asked about TVB Executives taking interviews with artistes, she said she does not know anything about it. "I just enter the filming studio and leaving after work, I still have a long contract with TVB. (Is the company cutting down costs?) "I am unsure, I just know that there is nothing wrong with my script. 

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.