Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Chilam Cheung admits he would like to develop his career in the TV entertainment industry

Chilam Cheung (張智霖)debuted as a singer in 1991 and recently accepted a radio interview, admitting he would rather be called an actor than a singer because becoming a singer is difficult. Each singer has their own destiny and needs to compose the different types of genre in music for people to listen. Chilam who changed from a singer to becoming an actor said: "An actor earns a higher revenue than a singer, especially outdoor filming. I am really satisfied". Out of the three: singing, film and television entertainment, he said he prefers to develop his career in the TV entertainment industry, because I'm more engrossed into acting. He also said "I will still continue to work hard in the music industry to earn more money. I have to support my family and parents. I have work and a family, there is nothing more that I would want. I am 100% satisfied!

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.