Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Aimee Chan does not mind breastfeeding will change her body shape

New mother, Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) accepted an interview and revealed that during her high school years she was a vegetarian and after becoming pregnant she had began eating meat in order to give her baby more nutrition. "At first I was not use to it, in a short time my body slowly adapted to eating meat, but I cannot eat lamb". She also said a lot of elderly people have helped her a lot during her postpartum period, her mother and grandmother looked after her the most. "Everyday, my mum would make a lot of soup for me like pork liver soup, Chinese swim bladder and more. My grandmother is a Chinese doctor, she looks after my health and well-being. She doesn't prepare any food that contains Chinese medicine, but recommends me to drink lots of soup, particularly chicken soup, red date water and more. She also advised me to not to eat a lot of foods that has a lot of heat, as it is not good for women during their pregnancy. Everyday, my warm loving dad will personally bake fresh bread for me to eat." Aimee jokingly said she wishes her postpartum period could last for 100 days.

Aimee will always place his son first place in her heart and will do anything for him, she even expressed that she doesn't mind her body figure change from breastfeeding. She said "Looking after a child is not easy, I will do some yoga if I have time, as it will help me slim down and relax at the same time. Although I breastfeed, everyday I eat a lot of cheese, drink milk and drink my grandmother's fish soup. There is nothing more important than seeing my son grow up healthy and strong".

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal 
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.